Kim Kardashian shows off her engagement ring and post-baby weight loss in tight white outfit. Natch.

The proposal was pretty epic in itself.

Kim Kardashian made sure everyone saw her engagement ring last night. Copyright [Splash]

So it's hardly surprising that Kim Kardashian decided to make sure that EVERYONE got a good old look at her engagement ring - and her post-baby weight loss - during a red carpet appearance last night.

The Keeping up with the Kardashians star, who got engaged to boyfriend Kanye West on Monday night, raised her hand as she posed for photos on the red carpet so that everyone could get a shot of the 15 carat diamond ring on her finger.

Kim Kardashian got engaged to Kanye West on Monday night. Copyright [Splash]


She also seemed keen to flaunt her post-baby weight loss too, choosing a tight white outfit which featured cut-away sections around her stomach and back.

[WATCH the moment Kanye West proposed to Kim Kardashian]

[Kanye West dedicates a song to Kim Kardashian on stage]

We're not surprised that she decided to show off her body, having admitted earlier this week that losing the rumoured four stone of baby weight was one of her biggest accomplishments in life.


Yes, OK Kim, we've all seen the engagement ring now. Copyright [WENN]

Kim, who gave birth to her daughter North West in June, said: "Pregnancy for me was a lot tougher than people saw on my show or from magazines. So to get back to feeling like myself just makes me feel good again."

She continued: "Losing this weight has not been easy, but I did it, and that's so rewarding, I was dedicated and motivated, and for me, that paid off. It makes me feel like I have the strength to take on other challenges."


Kim Kardashian has admitted that losing weight has been one of the biggest challenges of her life. Copyright 

[ … She added: "This was the biggest challenge of my life, and I still have some to go."

The reality TV star went on She said: "Every day I would hear people criticise me, and it would affect me. Little by little it would chip away at my soul. I wanted to tune out the media and my public life and ignore it all."

  
Kim Kardashian was joined by fiance Kanye West after her red carpet appearance. Copyright [Splash]

However, it would seem that motherhood and her engagement to Kanye have both made her very happy indeed.

She told E! news: "I'm extremely happy. Its where I am at in my lifeand I hope people can see that because it's what's going on with me rightnow."