Axl Rose Husband (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)




.

You my Axl Rose husband
Blue hydrangea
White Pontiac heaven
Me your red, white and blue girl
Star spangled danger
You my heaven,
Heaven King, king

I said, �Daddy, I need you� (yes)
Greenwich, I need you
Strangled up in ivy
I�m the garden of Eden
Lady Liberty
Til it flame I'm shinin'
Queen, queen

You�re my one king daddy
I�m your little queen
Red, white, and blue

You�re my one king daddy
And I�m your little queen
Red, white and blue
White and blue
(White and blue)
(White and blue)

Record executive I
Need you to live, I
Someone come replace you
Should I happen to meet you
Downtown, or see you
I would fall down dead
I�m bereaved by you
Bereaved by you

In blue denim I meet you
Barefoot I need you
Diamond horseshoe sparklin�
You�re my king Jewish maven
Kids on vacation
Florida Keys are calling
Come back to me
Come back to me



style="display:inline-block;width:300px;height:250px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-9233521140825077"
data-ad-slot="3863666946">


.