Substitute Everything (Album: "Honest" (2014)) (FUTURE LYRICS)





.

[Hook]
I�m takin pain pills, I�m takin pain pills (why?)
Wishing it can take away the pain
Smoke a lot of kush, I smoke a lot of kush (for what?)
Thinking I can blow away some things
I�m sippin codeine, I�m sippin codeine (why you sippin?)
Wishing I could slow down fame
(How you manage this lifestyle?)
I�m tryin' to substitute everything
I'm tryin' to substitute everything
I�m tryin' to substitute everything
I�m tryin' to substitute everything
I�m tryin' to substitute everything

[Verse 1]
Today I took a Xanax, I started miss some family
I don't see them as much, I know they feel abandoned
I'm workin til I pass out and I don't understand it
From where I come from every moment we tryna take advantage
I got my prescription prescribed and I ain't hit the pharmacy
I got some homies that done died been on my mind mentally
Roll up the kush and let�s get high and take off to a galaxy
I just wanna be in my zone where nothing bothers me

[Hook]

[Verse 2]
I believe hard times made me like this
I don�t leave the studio, I like making hits
There�s broken relationships that I can�t fix
I got bad habits I picked up I can�t kick
I need my herb, I need my syrup
Now I�m free like a bird
I make a lot of millz, I had to pop a pill
Just to get a thrill You don't know how I feel

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
This bitch filed for child-support like I don�t take care of my child
She want them stacks I got on me, she wanna see me down
I had to take a molly, it lift me off the ground
I watch my dreams come true, I wish my granddad see me now (rest in peace)
I�m tryin to keep everybody happy, bringing me stress
Everything come and collect, when I'm smoking on sex (Kush)
Maybe this is the sound of faith, maybe this a test
I spend a lot of money so I don�t get depressed

[Hook]

.