Veteran's Day (feat. Lil Wayne, Birdman) (Album: "Mastermind" (2014)) (RICK ROSS LYRICS)





.
[Lil Wayne]
I like my pussy a little wetter, my drinks a little colder
my girls a little older with her hair past her shoulders
like my weed a little stronger, my money a lot longer
if blooding aint right than I couldn�t be a wronger
I�m a bad muthafucker, be very afraid
boy this heat will give your ass a raspberry beret
been in the building muthafucker we aint never escape
cash money is the army, veterans day
the block got hotter, the World got colder
so fuck a diamond chain we wearing guns on our shoulder
if you want it you can get it, come and sign up,
we got choppers that will put that Tony Romo 9 up
man we so about it, 5 star count it
could have fucked the World but I left it how I found it
took the game to school now I�m bout to cap and gown it
got a circle of success you can say I�m way around it

yeah and by the way my name is Touch�

[Birdman]
Uptown roller, take it off your shoulder
Tommy�s with the flag, spent the hundred high rollin�
flipped it off the condo, made it off the conda
sky scraping condo top floor aroma
high to the sky when I step up in this bitch
thousand dollar cologne, no ceiling in this bitch
the marble for the Louie the bag full of cash
keep a strap on me, a mill on the tab
priceless with these numbers, flipping in the seat
Junya doing time, kicking up his feet
a mill on the books, I�m stuntin with a fleet
a pretty red bitch we smash every week
blowing on some good Maybach back seat
the bitch sleeping good, a mill on the sheets
born rich from the hood YMCMB
yeah Maybach, brrrap

[Rick Ross]
I�m that fat muthfucker, young entrepreneurs
zombies in the street we got them pouring out the sewers
most controversial in the muthafucking truest
and by looking at my jewels I�m still the muthafucking coolest
waving your flag you just a fucking blood donor
and this bitch far from bad who put these fucking Uggs on her
took her to California spent a fucking dub on her
when she walk up in the club now every fucking thug want her
I�m just so fucking special, lets see whats on the menu
fuck the promoter my grand bigger than the venue
this the shit I�m into all black in the rental
my chopper be making hits its such a sad instrumental
these niggas love boys enjoying there little toys
I�m building hotels off the coast of St. Croix
100 mill I accept nothing less
black Rayban�s at Obama�s next address

.