Hard In The Paint (Album: "Mastermind" (2014)) (RICK ROSS LYRICS)





.
[Intro]
Shout out to all my real niggas world wide
Ain't nothing changed
But the �Rari � the Lambo � the Bentley � the Maybach � the Phantom � the Aston � the Spyker � the seven tre � the seven deuce � the seven one � the seven fours

[Verse]
I go hard in the mothafuckin paint, nigga
Touch 8 figures, stuff it in the bank, nigga
Ordered 20 bottles of the Ros�
Fuck first suite bitch I order Mo�t
To these niggas I�m a mothafuckin problem
Hang with the bloods, all the crips, all the robbas
See Gucci that�s my mothafuckin nigga
20 racks on it, bitch you fuckin with a killa
I can�t hang with no pussy ass niggas
Thousand carats in the chain, quarter milli for it nigga
You think I give a fuck what other niggas think?
Make another million every time a nigga blink
I�m rollin up the purple and I�m sippin pink
Champagne drown the bitch until she gotta pee
She only get to ride unless she keep it wet
You lookin at a gangsta in disguise, you just aint peeped it yet
Call the Benz Beavis cause she Butthead
She know I�m busy, I don�t need nothing but head
And I�m payin top dolla
Chain so big can�t pop my colla
Pop one pill make a nigga spend a grand
Pop two pills make a nigga wanna dance
Pop my trunk, pop me a nigga
Just last night I had a dream I shot me a [?]
Pop my trunk, Ima pop me a [?]
Just last night I had a dream I shot me a nigga

.