Devil In A New Dress (Album: "Mastermind" (2014)) (RICK ROSS LYRICS)





.
Lookin� at my bitch I bet she give your ass a bone
Lookin� at my wrist it�ll turn your ass to stone
Stretch limousine sippin� Rose all along
Double-headed monster with a mind of his own
Cherry red chariot excess is just my character
All black tux nigga the shoes lavender
I never needed acceptance from all you outsiders
Had cyphers with Yeezy before his mouth wired
Before his jaw shattered climbin� up the Lord�s ladder
We still speedin� runnin� signs like they don�t matter
Uh hater talkin� never made me mad
Never that when I�m in my favorite papertag
Therefore G4s at the Clearport
When it come to tools fool I�m a Pep Boy
When it came to dope I was quick to export
Never tired of ballin� so it�s on to the next sport
New Mercedes sedan they�ll export
So many cars DMV though it was mail fraud
Different traps I was gettin� mail from
Polk County Jacksonville rep Melbourne
Whole clique�s appetite had tapeworms
Spinnin� Teddy Pendergrass vinyl as my jay burns
I shed a tear before the nights over
God bless the man I put this ice over
Gettin� 2Pac money twice over
Still a real nigga red Coogi sweater dice roller
I�m makin� love to the angel of death
Catchin� feelings never stumble retracin� my steps

.